PARTY & CELEBRATION CATERING LIVERPOOL
GWF Catering Liverpool is a Merseyside based catering company, delivering fresh, tasty food at affordable prices.
Party and Celebration Catering Liverpool. All our delicious food and ingredients are sourced and prepared locally, and we’ve built a good reputation as caterers across Liverpool, Merseyside and Cheshire for providing the perfect blend of delicious food and professional staff.
GWF Catering Liverpool can provide fresh modern or traditional food for every kind of special occasion, including Weddings, Engagement Parties, Birthdays and Anniversaries, Christenings, Holy Communions and Bereavements.
We also provide Corporate Meeting and Special Events Catering, Christmas Parties and Retirement Parties.
Best Buffet Catering Service on Merseyside.
GWF Catering supply sumptuously tasty Buffets – period. All ingredients are sourced locally to guarantee freshness and quality. And no other catering company on Merseyside can com close to the selection of food we offer.
We serve a wide selection of hot and cold buffets including: Homemade Curry and Rice, Sandwich Platters, Canapés, Dressed Salmon, Seafood Platters and Lunch Boxes with a wide choice of beverages including Tea and Coffee, Fruit Juices, Soft Drinks, Water, Champagne, Wine and Beer.
GWF Catering can supply delicious Buffets served on either silver or plastic platters. Likewise, we can supply stainless steel or plastic cutlery, and porcelain or plastic crockery.
Paper napkins are included with no extra charge. Buffets are delivered in GWF Catering’s refrigerated vehicles.
JOE'S PARTY CATERING TIPS
How to deliver ‘Outstanding’ Party Catering.
- DO NOT OVER-CATER – Only cater for approx 80% of your guests.
- Ask your caterer to provide food that suits your guests! A buffet for an 18th or 21st should be different from a buffet for a 60th or 70th.
- Provide various dips or side dishes with your buffet.
- A reputable caterer (like GWF Caterers), will ALWAYS provide you with a varied buffet list. Remember, you’re paying, so YOU’RE THE BOSS!
- If you’re using disposable plates etc, then use quality polystyrene. Paper plates are not very good – too wobbly.
- REMEMBER YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. If you want a buffet for £4 or £5 per head – please don’t call Joe Fay!