BEREAVEMENT CATERING LIVERPOOL
GWF Catering is a respected Caterer on Merseyside. Our team is on hand to offer our support and assistance to you during this difficult time.
We understand and respect that you and your family will have much to organise. We can offer a complete funeral or memorial catering planning and are happy to visit you at your home or a place of your choice and coordinate all the arrangements.
By appointing GWF Catering, you can be assured that your food arrangements will be managed in a caring and professional manner, with impeccable attention to detail.
We can supply Funeral food catering for all-size groups, at a venue of your choosing.
Our funeral food catering buffets are beautifully presented and fully garnished on platters and include quality utensils and napkins. We are able to provide all of our menus and buffets either full serviced or as a ‘drop off only’.
GWF Catering is available to provide Funeral food catering for small and large groups, at home, place of worship or at your chosen venue. We are also available at short notice and of course, will always take into account all the times and arrangements that need to be considered on the day.
JOE'S FUNERAL CATERING TIPS
How to deliver ‘Memorable’ Funeral Catering.
- DO NOT OVER-CATER – Only cater for approx 80% of your guests.
- Ask your caterer to provide food that suits your guests.
- Provide various dips or side dishes with your buffet.
- A reputable caterer (like GWF Caterers), will ALWAYS provide you with a varied buffet list. Remember, you’re paying, so YOU’RE THE BOSS!
- If you’re using disposable plates etc, then use quality polystyrene. Paper plates are not very good – too wobbly and can be messy.